Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First month on birth control... and no period??

OK, i just started YAZ..this is my first whole month on it, and besides all the horrible side effects it was given me, i started with the white pills yesterday, and never got my period. Or any signs of it coming. Im not sure what to do now. Should i continue my white pills? Usually i get my period the last day of the month. And should i start my new pack? If i finish all my white pills before i get my period or should i wait? Im just a little confused can someone please help me?First month on birth control... and no period??
How birth control pills work is they prevent ovulation during the active pills. When you start the inactive pills, there are no hormones in them and the body starts bleeding (the period) because of this. It takes a few days for this to happen, like maybe 3-5 days after you start the inactive pills. Also, it's ok to skip the inactive pills...they are just there to remind you when to start your next pack of pills.


Start the next pack when you are supposed to (at the end of the inactive pills). It'll take a couple pill packs for your body to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment