Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If a snake was found in your house or apt and no one-even animal control-could not find it, what would you do?

if i was renting an apt or house, i'd pay someone to sift through all of my things, then i'd move.





if i owned the home, i don't know what i'd do but be scared and stay in a hotel until i figured out what to do.If a snake was found in your house or apt and no one-even animal control-could not find it, what would you do?
evacuate and start over somewhere elseIf a snake was found in your house or apt and no one-even animal control-could not find it, what would you do?
I with you time to get out!
let a few rats off in there. the snake will eventually eat some, then get someone in to find it. if that didn't work, i'd go move else where. im a wuss.
I'd be gone.
your question doesn't make sense,if animal control couldn't find it what makes you think there's a snake in your house.snakes come in your house because they smell mice.get rid of the rats and the snakes will leave.but if you see one snake there's more.
I would go room by room and move everything.
i would just stay there. snakes dont bother me. but if it was a cockroach i can not ever go to sleep if there is one in the room and i dont know where it is. i have to kill it before i can go to sleep.
I would hope it liked mice and bugs
We had a red-bellied black snake in our bathroom, it disappeared for a while but then luckily we found it in the laundry, it took about four hours to find it, I was petrified the whole time.
I live in the bush (Australia) so every so often we use to get a black, brown, red-bellied black snake and tiger snakes (Very dangerous snakes) in the kitchen... (My dad chopped their heads off! Though you have to watch tiger and brown snakes cause they are very aggressive)





This day and age... If no animal control (Snake catcher) person could come then I am afraid the little (Or big) snake will just have to die! (Though I know they are protected... but it is either them or me!)





I'd jump on the bench and put towels around the fridge... cause I would hate for them to go up there (You'd never get them out!) Then I would go outside and get the shovel with the long handle!





I'd cut off its head with the shovel... then shovel it up and throw it down the back paddock!
My friend moved in with her parents because she could not stand to sleep with a snake loose in the house. She was getting dressed for work and was looking into her closet and the snake's head was just hovering around looking at her! She moved out as soon as was possible.
MOVE....I am terrified of snakes
I'd chamber-up five shells in my 12 gauge and start blasting -- I HATE snakes...
oh hell no id never step foot in there again..and all i would want are my pictures..burn the rest ..screw that snakes are the devil...the thought gives me cold chills

No comments:

Post a Comment