Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My 92 Cadillac Sed. DeVille blows heat all the time. I've replaced the heater control valve, no change.?

It's got the auto temp. control, I've also replaced the heater core and bypassed the a\c comp. that was a while ago. this heat thing just started. it gets really hot in car. help!!My 92 Cadillac Sed. DeVille blows heat all the time. I've replaced the heater control valve, no change.?
1. Tap test the programmer under the right hand side of the dash.





2. Check for any trouble codes by pressing the ';off'; and ';warmer'; buttons on the climate control panel.





3. If no codes are present, verify the blend door moves freely, if so and the temperature actuator will not move the door when commanded to 60 degrees or 90 degrees, replace the programmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment