Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to take Birth Control but I can't afford it and have no health insurance. Can you get it free online?

Have you checked at Planned Parenthood? http://www.plannedparenthood.org/I want to take Birth Control but I can't afford it and have no health insurance. Can you get it free online?
try a local health department or such. Every local government health dept has a free program that will help you out. When i first started on BC, I was 14 and my mom didnt even know i was on it. I went and theres privacy laws to where they cant say anything. They figure they would rather give you BC than support a child.I want to take Birth Control but I can't afford it and have no health insurance. Can you get it free online?
No. Seek out a local clinic.
possess as much information as you could maybe is one of the options,however it is quite time consuming,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is the resource i have ever had good experience.
Try going to your nearest Planned Parenthood. They have a sliding scale based on income, and you should be able to get it at a reduced price, if not completely free.





If you don't live near a PP, I'm not sure what to do... ask your doctor, they might have resources they can look into.
No you can't get it online. BC requires an Rx. You can go to a local woman's clinic or planned parenthood. Even some free clinics have free or low cost BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment