Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is Axe body spray a new birth control option no one told me about?

freighter full of cheap cologne + major earthquake = Axe


Axe + females= restraining ordersIs Axe body spray a new birth control option no one told me about?
Hi Foo, Axe is like the new age ';Old Spice.'; Cheap and readily available. I prefer something a little less offensive like rubbing dirty cat litter all over oneself.





Hugs!Is Axe body spray a new birth control option no one told me about?
I repel women no matter what scent I wear, but, I don't want to smell like a pimple ridden 14 year old middle schooler, so I stay away from Axe
that was pointless.





no, but liking happy tree friends is.





dont trip, i use speed stick musk and unforgivable by sean john.
I love axe, it makes me hot and horney
Yeah Axe is a woman replant. I myself am attracted to Cool Water.
That mess does stink!!
Uhm no..
yep, it's disgusting.
yea, it is!
that sh!t smothers me out
i like boobies
makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment