Wednesday, January 20, 2010

6 months pregnant no bladder control?

I am 6 months pregnant and I have no bladder control at all. If I sneeze or cough I pee, if I step on the ground too hard I pee, if I laugh or even get mad I wet myself. I do it while driving, sometimes when I get excited sexualy. It is so embaressing because it it not a little either it is alot. I can't really remeber the last time I made it to the bathroom with out noticable wet pants. I never do it in my sleep but as soon as I get up and am sitting on the edge of the bed I feel it running down my leg. I have no idea what to do I can't stand it anymore!6 months pregnant no bladder control?
my hubby calls me ';pee pee girl'; because i have peed without noticing, on our couch and left a mark on there. i only pee a little bit and sometimes dont notice. i think you might have to resort to huge pads, or even adult diapers, i know thats embarrassing, but its less embarrassing than actually peeing on yourself in public you know?6 months pregnant no bladder control?
You probably have a weak bladder. I'm six months and when i throw up i pee uncontrollably when i laugh to hard i pee too.. im talkin empting the bladder talk to your doctor maybe wear a pad
I would call your OB that sounds intense.
this happens to women who have had childeren before there is a procedure u can do to help this after pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment