Sunday, January 24, 2010

Any tips for sticking to a healthy diet? I have no self control!?

I'm really having a hard time eating properly lately, and I'm beginning to really gain weight. I'm 26, 5'6, 155lbs - I know it's not that heavy, but it's not ideal either. My boyfriend lives 2000miles away and, as bad as it sounds, I find I don't have a whole lot of motivation to stay fit and look really good when it's him I want to impress.


Does anyone have any tips that will help me reach for a yogurt instead of going out to buy a bag of chips?Any tips for sticking to a healthy diet? I have no self control!?
It can be hard! My tips would be to throw out all the junk food in the house and replace it with healthy things that you think are tasty. Watermelon, grapes, veggies, nuts. Then prepackage them in sandwich bags so you can grab them and go.


My mom taught me a great trick, you can have three bites of anything you want once a day. Mine for instance today was three bites of cookie dough! Hope I helped.Any tips for sticking to a healthy diet? I have no self control!?
Well, it's like anything, you have to be committed and you have to be willing to do what it takes. You are not too heavy right now so now is the time to get it under control. If you don't it will be way harder to lose later. My girlfriend lives 900 miles away but I still work out every day and right now I'm dieting strictly. Well, I should say my ex girlfriend but that's another story.
Go out grocery shopping after you have eaten that way you dont get cravings for junk food. Only buy healthy food and throw away and bad food in your house.





Also sign up for a gym, and some classes at the gym, maybe paying gives you some extra motivation to go regularly. Thats what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment