Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best No Condom birth control method ?

No STD's to worry about.. What would you use im on the pill.?Best No Condom birth control method ?
you are still at high risk for HPV. your partner probably has it, and you have no way of knowing: most men have it, but they cannot be tested.Best No Condom birth control method ?
I don't ever recommend unprotected sex, but from personal experience the depo shot is the best for no condom sex. You get a injection every 3 months, so you don't worry about missing a pill etc. and it takes about a year after you go off the shot to get prego.
I'm on bc pills too and my boyfriend and I don't have to worry about STD's either. You should be fine. Just be very careful with your pills and make sure to take them as directed.
well if you are on the pill, have him pull out....as long as you take the pill as directed its 99% effective..good luck and have fun!
I'm on the Progestin only pills and they work the best for me. If you are on a pill, that should work well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment