Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cramps but no period, and not taking birth control?

I am 19yrs, I had my daughter Oct 06. I had my last period May 09 2007. In between that time my husband ';Teased'; me with starting intercourse with out a condom on. Every since then I am late on my period, and last night I had these horable cramps, like I do when I am going to start my period, usually my period starts the same day. It is 24hr later and still no period. My stomach is hard just like it was when I was pregnant with my daughter, my breast where the milk glands are, are sore. I have taken a HPT but it came back negative.


I have been told to wait a wk and then take the test again. Has anybody ever had this? Please help me.


Anxious and Nervous Mother!Cramps but no period, and not taking birth control?
you could possibly be preggers if youve had any kind of intercourse without protection -- but my friend tells me that she gets sore boobs b4 a period now shes had a baby so you may just be late .. i would take the advice and wait a few days then do the test againCramps but no period, and not taking birth control?
i had the same situation as you.but for me it was for my periods.sometimes i too fear as you did.however wait for 1 week and take the test.I feel it is not the symptom of preg.but don't take a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment