Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nokia 2610 has no volume control? help!!?

what the heck, i purchased this phone to get free mobile to mobile with my girlfriend.


its a go phone, refurbished, as those were the only three choices.





so the phone is fine, features standard, nothing fancy, worth 10 dollars.


but i have ONE HUUGGEEEEEE hate about the phone.


i cant seem to adjust the call volume!


i have to repeatedly ask my girlfriend to repeat what she said, as i press the phone closer to my ear, still doesnt work.


on the sides, there is no volume control, and i cant seem to find the button for the volume adjustment.





PLEASE help! or advise me to a better gophone.





if this helps, im only 15, so contracts are out of the question.Nokia 2610 has no volume control? help!!?
Well I have a Nokia, it's a different model, but it might still be the same thing with the volume. The volume got really quiet for my phone, so I took it into the store, and they told me this: You know how there's that button you press to go to the menu, and there's a pad I guess you'd call it around the button, that you use to move up/down and left/right? Well when you're in a call, press left and right on that pad to adjust the volume (can't remember which is up and which is down, just try both). Hope this works for you!Nokia 2610 has no volume control? help!!?
Thanx! Could not hear a thing!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment