Friday, January 22, 2010

How do i lose weight, when i have no self control?

I'm one of those people who has no will power, i always get up in the morning and think, today i will start my diet, i exercises in the morning, have muesli for breakfast and have crackers and cheese and fruit for lunch, and then 2 pm when my 6 month old son goes for a nap i munch on biscuits and stuff, if i go out and see Chocolate etc, i can't help but have some, i have no self control, i want to lose weight for my wedding, my dress is arriving in a couple of days and i'm dreading trying it on, i weigh 11 stone, i put 2 stone when i got pregnant, i want to be 9 stone again, i'm sooo depressed, but how can i get self control......?How do i lose weight, when i have no self control?
Okay so once your son is sleeping , distract yourself.


Clean the house,garden.


Do something productive/or unproductive to keep yourself from eating things.


Just think to yourself.


I'm doing this for myself, so I stay healthy for my family and most importantly myself.


This is for me .How do i lose weight, when i have no self control?
I have started this Diet (lifestyle change) in the middle of November at 140lbs, and now at 117lbs





google fruit fast





A DIET IS WHAT YOU EAT....there for we are all on a diet....


THINK LIFESTYLE CHANGE





You got the change the way you think and feel about food





TRY THIS, and stick to it.





The first 3-4 weeks are the hardest until your body adjusts to the change.


Results will be in about the same time





Fruits and Veggies





Eat more plants and keep away from stuff that was made in plants.





Don't eat anything that comes in a can, box or package....


.....THEY HAVE ADDITIVES IN THEM THAT MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THE FOOD.....


If man made it, don't eat it





NO white BREAD or SUGAR





NO PIZZA, I am in the pizza business, and it is not good for you, very high in FAT and Calories





NO FRIED FOOD...





Stay away from FAST FOOD





NO POP, SODA or FIZZY DRINKS





Walk your dog, or walk a friends dog





Don't think of it as a diet, but think of it as a lifestyle change





I have lost 28.5 pounds in 3 months, drink lots of water. I usually eat a meal of what ever I want once a week....controlled portion....this really works.........





Write down every thing you eat





take a multivitamin at night
Thank you you have asked my question, I have no will power what's so ever. Did you used to be able to eat what you want and not have to worry, I can't do that any more, My husband can eat what he likes, so can my kids, I have weight watchers books but if I joined and paid subscription and weekly meeting he will do his nut, you are so not alone on this. My baby belly I want that gone . I'm a bridesmaid in Oct the dress is a twelve but it's not flattering across the tum, but I just can't keep my mouth closed. :( I love food.
join the biggest loser club or get 2 of their meal replacement range


or try fat blaster .
Maybe you feel yourself losing control later in the day because you are so strict early in the day. I think you can allow yourself much more variety in your diet while still maintaining good nutrition. If you eat a well-balanced breakfast and lunch with a small snack in between (such as fruit %26amp; yogurt or cheese %26amp; nuts), you probably will be better- armed to fight temptation. Also, you should have another small meal in between lunch and dinner. Eat your veggies and drink lots of water, too. And, consult your doctor about your exercise routine in case you need to alter it.
Okay,


excercise for at least thirty minutes a day.





And eat OFTEN.


People usually think skipping meals will help shed weight, It won't.


Eat healthy things, like vegetables and fruit, several times a day.


This will get your metabolism going constantly, which will drastically change your weight.
You have to become more mentally tough. You just have to suck it up and tell yourself NO, im not going to have this, itl make me fat! Whenever i go to eat junk food, i usually think, Do i really need this? or is this really worth eating? im only gonna feel like crap after.... From now on when youre gonna eat something thats junk food, just think, Is 1 minute of pleasure worth all the depression i go through? Also, chew gum or brush your teeth when you get a craving, the minty flavor will turn u off for eating it. Keep up the exercise too, try extending your workouts a little bit each week.
I checked out everything to lose weight, and nothing worked until I checked out acai berry. I understand they say that pills will not work, but they certainly worked for me, and they've been showcased on CBS News too.There's a free trial on at the moment at http://mefople.zimcraft.com , why not try it, what's the worst that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment