Friday, January 22, 2010

Best birth control pill with no/little weight gain?

i was an avid patch user for 2 years until recently when it started to upset my stomach all the time. im thinking of changing to the pill and im wondering whats the best one out there with little or no weight gain effect. any help ladies?Best birth control pill with no/little weight gain?
yaz.


or yasmin with drsp.Best birth control pill with no/little weight gain?
Try the Nuvaring...way better than the pill and easier too. I'd never go back to using any of those pills now.
i use ortho tri cyclen lo and i havent gained any weight on it. it has very minimal side effects. maybe it might work for you too.
I was on Loestrin until it started giving me really bad headaches (i get migraines and it made them worse) and I actually lost weight while I was on it!
yaz.
I use Diane-35 its really good. No weight gain and clears up the skin.





My friend uses Yazmine ( i think it is called) she said its really good too.





(im from australia by the way so the products may be different elsewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment