Sunday, January 24, 2010

My b/f says he's uncontrollable, that no women will ever control him. How can i learn to control him,without

letting him know ? can you give some examples ? PLEASE !My b/f says he's uncontrollable, that no women will ever control him. How can i learn to control him,without
Why do you want to control him anyway. If you don't like the way he is now or the things he is doing, controlling him or changing him wont help. If I were you I would look for someone else that you don't feel like you need to control.My b/f says he's uncontrollable, that no women will ever control him. How can i learn to control him,without
no one should ever be controlled. you wouldnt want to be either. keep the relationship a two waystreet, not a one way. if you do try to control, you will lose him.
You want to control him? Hope he leaves you.
haha , you found yourself one of those men with a backbone , good luck trying to ';control'; him , with your puny female brain.
first off if you try to control a man you will lose him. my man dont control me and i dont control him. you should never try to control someone. thats F***ed up!!
you cant control a man
well first make sure you understand what he is saying. Just because he is saying you will not control him does not mean that he wont do what you want/need him too. He is simply saying that he will do it because he wants to not because you make him feel bad/guilty if he doesn't. A lot of women try to manipulate and control men and personally I respect any man who has decided he will not be controlled like that.





Let me give you an example of what I mean.





Woman: How could you possibly think something is going on between me and that man you caught me sending emails to, don't you trust me?





Me: I did until I found out about the emails, but now you are trying to manipulate/control me into ignoring the emails and the relationship is over. Goodbye.
you can't, so stop trying.





he doesn't want a relationship, a commitment, or a life with another. the more you try the faster he will hate you, and label you ';that psycho girl';...





move along...there are plenty of other fishies in the sea.
Why would you bother? Your bf's message means, ';I'm going to do whatever I want 24/7. If you don't like it or it ends up hurting you, too bad';





I'd tell him to save his egotistical speech for someone else and move his butt on down the road.





But I know how young girls like rude, dipshyte guys so good luck with all that.
First change the way of thinking.... control doesn't exist. Nothing is ever under control. You want to ';control'; your BF? Instead ';talk'; and develop a better communication with him. He will never control you and you will never control him. He is just being ';macho'; when he says. Good luck.
Watch ';A Beautiful Mind.'; The wife would gently ';suggest'; things to her husband, without nagging or berating him. I always found that to be a really wonderful, subtle way to do it.





But don't think you can ';control'; a man.
if you have to control him then there is something wrong right there. You shouldn' have to control him to be satisfied. Find someone else that fits what your looking for or learn to love him for who he is.
well! what he is REALLY saying to you is ';you can't controll me because i don't want to be controlled'; what it means is he needs to grow up alot before he can commit to a relationship. If a guy likes you enough to want to change for you then you can bet he is more sincere and able to handle a relationship. If a guy really loves a girl he will try to impress her as much as he can, not try to turn her off.
most guys that say they can't be controled are actually the easier ones to manipulate. the cost of this is going to be manipulating him, which may be what you want, but it's a dangerous road to go down if you were looking for a long term relationship.
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment