Friday, January 22, 2010

Best form of abstinence is no birth control?

My boyfriend and I really want to have sex (but only in the moment). We both are in our early and mid-twenties and lack major self-control when it comes to the physical part in a relationship. But we haven't been dating long enough to even mention getting married. We both enjoy the moments of our bare skin touching and being close, however we both have had sex in past relationships and decided early on that we did not want to and that we were both waiting till we are married. So my question is... when we are in the moment and really wanting sex, is it okay to not have any form of birth control? Because I know that if I am onot on the pill and he doesn't have condems, that there is no way i am going to take that risk even in the moment. Do you think this is right for me to do this, or do you think i should go ahead and start birth control? ( i know though that if i start taking birth control, more than likely i will have sex)Best form of abstinence is no birth control?
After you told your story you asked a question.


';when we are in the moment and really wanting sex, is it okay to not have any form of birth control? ';





It seems to me that you have been ';in the moment'; quite a few times and you have had not birth control.





It seems to me if you or your partner get birth control then you will no longer have anything to keep you from surrendering to your desire.





Forgive me, but I think that you want someone to say to you its ok,... you and your boyfriend get some birth control.





However, I am not the one that is going to do that.





I think that deep in your spirit you want to keep that promise to yourself.....no sex until marriage..Personally, I think that is a very honorable decision that you made.





Respect yourself and the decisions that the spriit within you has made and practice self control. You will find that you will make other important decisions in the same manner. You will learn to trust your decisions by your spirit. What a wonderful way to live.!!





Best form of abstinence is no birth control?
Go on birth control pills. First of all, it will kill your sex drive, so you'll have less desire to be having sex ';in the moment.'; Second, the way things are now, it's looking like ';in the moment'; you'll be giving in at some point, anyway, and then you'll get pregnant and everything will be a mess.
Well, I don't really get the big problem. You have both had sex before with other people, so you are not really ';saving'; yourselves for marriage. All you are doing is torturing yourselves by not doing something that comes naturally.





I would go on birth control if I were you. What is the big reason for saving yourself at this point? Would you rather end up pregnant by mistake, because you decided to use lack of birth control as a way to keep you from having sex?
For self-control you are both adults and you know accidents have consequences. It's that simple.





May I suggest that if you don't want to get pregnant and don't want to use birth control then just do other things? I don't want to be crude but just don't do what can get you pregnant and you know you are safe. Just a thought!
You are not that old.
condoms are not that expensive...
All of this is perfectly fine if there's an iron-clad guarantee (and a binding legal contract) between you both that *nothing* will put his semen in contact with any part of you less than 8 inches from your vagina.





Otherwise, either have sex as you actually desire and protect yourselves at least two ways (condoms *and* pills/ring/diaphragm), or abstain from such stupid temptation.





I had sex the first time at age 13, and I have no regrets about it, so please don't think I'm getting all morally-high-minded about this... I'm just facing facts.





... and the fact is that if you're putting yourselves into such massive sexual desire and opportunity at the same time, sooner or later you're gonna just let go and do what comes naturally.





';Naturally'; means ';reproductively'; when it comes to sex... so *deal* with that possibility before you get a 9 month surprise, OK?
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment