Friday, January 22, 2010

Been of birth control for 21 months with no pregnancy, infertile?

I have been off birth control for 1 year and 9 months using no other birth control method except the pom. we're not ttc but we're not doing much to prevent it either. i'm starting to believe that I am infertile since I haven't gotten pregnant since i've d/c the birth control. I REALLY want children and it's stressing me out. I'm interested in some other women's stories/ advice/ conclusions for comfortBeen of birth control for 21 months with no pregnancy, infertile?
I read your question and I understand your frustration, my dear.





Believe it or not, my husband and I tried to conceive for more than 8-months. We tried to refrain from sex for days and even weeks but it didn't help.


Worst part is, there were empty hopes - I thought I was pregnant but in the end I wasn't. It's really frustrating and I understand that.





I was in Yahoo Answers and in this section quite some time ago and I ask a question similar to yours and a person recommended me a book. It's entitled ';Getting Pregnant Bible';. I swear it's like a gift from God!





It teaches stuffs like the seven things you need to do before even you try to get pregnant to ensure a healthy pregnancy; the appropriate diet to conceive; how to increase your husband's sperm count; the ovulation cycle and many others!





I am already having my 4th child now! I really recommend that you try reading this book out. Also, they are currently giving free bonus books like fertility secrets and choosing your baby gender! It%2Been of birth control for 21 months with no pregnancy, infertile?
Go see your obgyn.I had the same problem and i later found out through tests he ran i wasn't ovulating.He put me on clomid and then one month later i got pregnant with my son.
This is the problem birth control comes along with not all women when they stop birth control and want to have children can get pregnant because of the birth control I used to be on birth control and it messed me up now if I want to have kids I won't be so lucky like other women its very sad and makes me cry everyday I wish I didn't have that miscarriage but it happened and now I'm not that fetile I wish I never taken birth control but I was forced they say it takes a year so if you've been trying a year and haven't gotten pregnant see your doctor and find out what's wrong I wouldent reccomend birth control to any woman no matter what it messes your body up experience with all types of birth control it doesn't help you will be heart broken in the end this stuff takes your libido away some take 18 months to 3 years to ware off you won't have a high sex drive as before your periods sometimes change color and you act out in anger depression symptoms are common weight gain with some and some birth control give you ovarian cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment