Friday, January 22, 2010

Blacking out, fainting, no muscle control when smoking marijuana?

Okay the other day when i was at my friends house we were smoking some weed, i used to smoke about twice a week with this same friend and i never had any problems at all, but the other i smoked some (i only took 2 cones) so it was barely anything and i felt really faint, i tried to stand up to get water and i just fell right away and whacked my face on the wall then passed out





as i was passed out i could hear everything he was saying, but i had no control of my body i couldnt talk or open my eyes, i couldnt move but i was still awake





i would keep regaining conciousness and be okay for a min, then just fall on the floor again and not wake up for a while... as soon as i laid down on a bed after 2 minutes i was okay and sitting up talking like normal... after that i never plan to smoke again as it scared me that might happen again... but i want to know what caused that... i barely smoked anything.... i also think my body went into shock when i hit my head





but yeah what caused that it really scared meBlacking out, fainting, no muscle control when smoking marijuana?
Um.....well, it just sounds like your body can't handle it anymore is all. That sucks.


I used to have some bad effects from smoking too much. I don't know what a ';cone'; is, since I'm assuming my slang is entirely different than yours, but once I smoked like...3 bowls by myself and ended up having a mini-panic attack, got all claustrophobic, then got dizzy, nauseous and my vision went black at the edges. I ended up collapsing in a chair and putting my head between my knees. I don't know how long I sat like that, but I had absolutely no will to move.





But that was just once and I don't know what happened. It all came down to learning my limits for me, because I get sick if I smoke too much.Blacking out, fainting, no muscle control when smoking marijuana?
Drug addicts are the royality of denial, aren't they? (Cite: RBt.B. Parker)
It may have had something in there that you are allergic to, If you want to risk trying again with different marijuana we could help you a lot more but without that there's nothing I can really tell you other then ';don't smoke weed anymore'; which I know, is a stupid answer.





Wait a little while, try again if you want, if it happens again then you may have to give up marijuana.
your weed was definitely laced with something... lot of your symptoms sound like things that i've heard or seen happen to people when on shrooms. i'd be careful and make sure you know exactly who is supplying it to your friend and what you're smoking.
That happened to my friend when she smoked a lot of really good chron. She just sat down for a bit and it went away. I doubt you have anything to worry about because we smoke everyday and that has only happened twice in like 4 years. It could have just been a bad reaction the the chron you had. Don't give up on chronic yet!





You may have been greening out.. it happens when you smoke too much.
I doubt that it was the weed.


ive been smoking for a while now atleast once a week.





I have friends who smoke every single day.


and nothing like this has happened..








unless the marijuana had some coke, pill, crystal, heroin,


in it.





you know primo...


cause youre never really sure what people but in it.


no matter how much you ';trust'; that person it dont matter...











the best thing to do is to stay away from weed for a while and


see if the same thing happens again.





if it does, you should conisder seeing a doctor right away, for it might


be something really serious.
no worries man low blood pressure, i have the same thing and its not weed related at all
Don't worry, as every pot smoker knows, smoking marijuana is perfectly safe.





If you had died, it just would have been labeled as something else.


***


Oh, in case you didn't grasp it, the above is tongue in cheek. It may not have been MJ exclusively that you were smoking, but what so many people forget is that MJ IS a psychotropically active substance. If you tweak the balance of the chemical scales in your brain and body, it is possible for almost anyone to have a bad experience.





Yes, the odds are pretty low with straight MJ, but guess what, you just proved (to yourself anyhow) that these things can happen. Both of my sisters have tried pot. One had a typical reaction and the other had an atypical reaction. Impossible to predict when the body says ';ENOUGH!';.





Whether it was truly pure MJ that you were smoking or not, this type of confusion can easily happen and you have no idea why. Imagine if you had gone into a coma. How is your doctor supposed to diagnose your situation and help you if even you don't know what you were smoking. As stated by another commenter, it's very difficult to secure quality product from people dealing in illegal substances. By their very nature, they untrustworthy folks.





As to the low blood sugar, that's unrelated. Low blood pressure, now that is more possible. Look up 'adverse drug reactions'. That is listed and indeed the odds do increase when combining drugs, so it could have been laced with something.





It's highly unlikely that you caused any real brain damage from a fall, but it is noteworthy that all brain function is slowed by THC. That could have combined to throw you into shock which could have contributed to wildly fluctuating blood pressure values. Note that this is blood pressure and vascular control with the blood vessels that SUPPLY YOUR BRAIN.





You seem to have come uncomfortably close to 'darwining' yourself out of the gene pool.





Either way, if you never do MJ again, you won't be missing anything and you won't be at risk of this coming back.
Sounds like it might have been laces with some Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake
it was probally salvia
weaaaaak
man I smoked marijuna for seven years and that never happened. Are you on prescription medication? For depression?











Sounds like it was laced!
maybe all of the weed that you have smoked over your whole life has built up?


i dont know


all i can say is that drugs are bad


very very bad


so dont smoke anymore


it can **** up your life





my aunt was well on her way to being a ceo of this major company when she started doing drugs


she lost everything and got really fat (and now her teach are all gross too)


she bought a motorhome and lived in that for a while


she has had like 3 husbands now and they have all died from like alcohol or drugs


and now she lives with her baby daddy who is really gross and scares me


we think he hits her too but the one time she left him they got back together a year later


and now he has convinced her to give all of the money that my grandpa is going to leave for her to him


he is even going to take my cousins college fund for himself








i have seen where drugs can take you and trust me


it is not pretty
you just got a major head rush and fell down, then got messed up from the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment