Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am no longer on birth control i want my hubby to look into sum 4 himself any suggestion other den condoms?

and vesticomoy???...is this selfish of me??I am no longer on birth control i want my hubby to look into sum 4 himself any suggestion other den condoms?
I quit taking my birth control pills a while back, they are really not healthy to keep taking more than 2 or 3 years, especially if you smoke which I used to but I don't anymore. But I still feel like it's unhealthy to take hormones to change the way my body works so I understand.





For him though, I don't know. All the options I know of are condoms or vasectomy, which, vasectomy is not necessarily reversible so I mean he could end up never being able to have a kid again. If you are done having kids, then yeah it would be a good choice, but depending on his age a doctor might not even want to do that surgery.





I'm pretty sure condoms are your best bet. I kno it's no fun. But it's better than having a kid, or having a stroke or something from all the hormones in th e pill.I am no longer on birth control i want my hubby to look into sum 4 himself any suggestion other den condoms?
If you have ever had a major fight with him or separated or walked out on him or cheated or told him no too many times...





...he might only out of desperation to keep you and then resent it.





If the two of you are very happy together and have been the entire time, maybe he'll say yes.





Alternatively, have you looked into IUD's for you?





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/intrauterin鈥?/a>
I recommend vasectomy! Very much! The operation isn't fun. But it's not that bad - and after a few days, you're good to go, for the rest of your life. WAY more convenient than condoms. By the way. Condoms really s*ck. (especially for guys like me who are allergic to latex)
*other* than condoms or vasectomy?? You have now exhausted the gamut of male birth control. Sorry, maybe it sucks, but that's the way it is. It is much harder to disable 37 billion sperm than it is one ovum.
The pull out method. About the vasectomy. I would never ask a guy to have that done. If I really wanted to make sure I didn't get pregnant. I would do exactly what I did. Have my tubes tied.
No...if you both don't want kids, then it's up to BOTH parties to do whatever it takes to prevent them. It is not just the woman's job to take care of birthcontrol.
You may want to get used to giving head all the time %26amp; taking it up the butt. Thats what you would be doing if you were my wife.
no not all all! think abt it and nothing against kids or anything but it will cost the ave.adult 30 thousand dollars to raise a kid.... now times that for 18 years wow thats alot of money if you ask me !!!!!!
....abstinense! but then he will probably get someone who IS on birth control.... you need to talk with your doctor on this.
im in the same situation!
condoms work good....
Tell him to pull out....that's what I've been doing for two years.
Get your tubes tied..him a vasectomy....either that don't have sex....

No comments:

Post a Comment