Sunday, January 24, 2010

The mouse (touchpad) on my laptop no longer works. I checked on control panel and it says..?

everything is functioning properly. how can i fix this?The mouse (touchpad) on my laptop no longer works. I checked on control panel and it says..?
Has your laptop got a shortcut key to turn it off? Usually, thay have a blue Fn key %26amp; iff you look on your keyboard, you'll usually find a key with a blue 'finger' symbol on it (look around the F keys at the top). Press %26amp; hold 'Fn' whilst pressing the key with a finger symbol on it to turn your mouse back onThe mouse (touchpad) on my laptop no longer works. I checked on control panel and it says..?
Try to download the latest version of the driver for your laptop touchpad and update it using device manager...
maybe your touch pad is no longer functional or some technical dificulty





or time for a new laptop!
Maybe your hardware's DRIVER isn't updated or maybe, the driver is corrupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment