Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have no insurance and i still have 2 more packs left of my birth control..?

but i also have another brand of birth control that i got from a clinic...would i be able to take the othrer pills after my others ones are gone?I have no insurance and i still have 2 more packs left of my birth control..?
Yes, after the brand of pills you are taking now runs out, you can start taking the other pills. Just take them as though they were the same pills.





Walmart now sells birth control for $9.00 a pack. Good news for those of us without insurance.I have no insurance and i still have 2 more packs left of my birth control..?
By google to collect some related information or you may try using answer engines like yahoo answer or yedda.com to get some related ideas.nonetheless,If you prefer some direct resource,here http://www.insuranceidea.info/free-insurance.htm is a good one from my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment