Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls, I need your help. I have no self control with guys. Well when i have a boyfriend..?

if i have a boyfriend I can still hang out with another guy without feeling gulity and do stuff with him without guilt. I can say no, and sometimes I do but it just confuses me how i dont even care, like Id HATE to be cheated on but for some reason i dont give a f*ck?! i want to but i cant?! no self control if thats what its called! what should i do!?Girls, I need your help. I have no self control with guys. Well when i have a boyfriend..?
It's just 1 of those things.. Once u do it once, u just keep repeating the cycle~~ Kind of like a girl on a crash diet, who eats 1 Joe Louis %26amp;%26amp; cant control herself, and eats the whole box! ( hehe just an example!!!)





To stop this behaviour, u may have 2 just really be strict with urself.. do not allow urself to make a bad move! The longer u go without acting this way, the more u won't want to bcuz uve been doing so well. Or, maybe u need to be cheated on or be betrayed.. To see how awful it feels!~ U may not have any empathy for some1 whos been cheated on bcuz u have never been cheated on urself. Sometimes its hard to feel/act empathetic towards a situation or person we can't relate to. Trust me tho, once some1 does it 2 u.. U may 2nd guess urself b4 betraying ur BF again!





Goodluk girl :)


KELL xxGirls, I need your help. I have no self control with guys. Well when i have a boyfriend..?
i think you should just stay single unless you really like this guy...then just try to be not as flirty or talk to you bf and ask him to not put a lable on it so you don't feel guilty about flirting with other guys:)


good luck!!!
If you don't really mind being cheated on then you have to find a better guy. Maybe you just tricked yourself into liking the guy. Try to find a guy you have more feelings for.
maybe you just dont need a boyfriend for now. just have your fun for now with out feeling the guilt then once you feel like its old news to mess around settle down.
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment