Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poll: Is it Ok For the Government to Control Your Thermostat For Emergencies (Like a Heatwave) Yes, No, Maybe?

no your paying for itPoll: Is it Ok For the Government to Control Your Thermostat For Emergencies (Like a Heatwave) Yes, No, Maybe?
Nooooo...





Not everyone is the same... some people have special health conditions where they can't have it too hot or too coldPoll: Is it Ok For the Government to Control Your Thermostat For Emergencies (Like a Heatwave) Yes, No, Maybe?
Uh, there's this crazy little thing called ';freedom'; here in America, so I would say...





NO!
No!
No......When they start paying my electric bill they may give me ';advice'; that I won't take, but they may not control my temperature .......
NO! I don't want my animals to suffer when I am not home. I will adjust it according to the needs of me pets. I have a tropical bird and unless she's covered, I can't let the heat get too low. Don't want to kill her and if she's not comfortable, she'll let you know and it's not pretty. She can stand a higher heat, but the cats have fur and I don't want them getting heat exhaustion if I'm not home. If I am home, I can take care of them. This is why my thermostat is programmable. : )
If it's mass-mechanized, it can go bad... Tempting, no. If you want to restrict available energy, that's one thing, but what we do with that energy is our business.

No comments:

Post a Comment